Welcome to FatGraftPatients.com

Patient-to-Patient Discussion Forum for Brava + AFT (Autologous Fat Transfer) Patients (and Potential Patients)
Alexandra
Site Admin
I am a: Patient/Potential Patient
Surgeon's name: Roger K. Khouri, MD, FACS

Postby Alexandra » Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:50 pm

Patient-to-Patient Discussion Forum
for BRAVA + AFT (Autologous Fat Transfer) Patients
(and Potential Patients)

Created for current, past and potential patients of Breast Reconstruction and/or Augmentation performed using BRAVA + AFT (Autologous Fat Transfer) (also referred to as Fat Transfer, Lipo Grafting, Fat Injections, Lipo Filling, etc.), we hope to encourage discussion between all patients of this amazing procedure. It benefits women with a vast variety of conditions and situations; post-cancer (or prophylactic) mastectomy or lumpectomy reconstruction, reconstruction and repair of tuberous breasts, Poland Syndrome, Pectus deformities and true hypomastia from any cause, cosmetic augmentation, implant removal, etc.

Whether by choice or necessity, the trauma and injury put upon a woman's body when we replace, correct, achieve or enhance our breasts by traditional means is now unnecessary, and can be replaced by a much gentler process with a far more natural result.

Roger K. Khouri, MD, FACS, a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with more than 20 years of experience with breast reconstruction, and the inventor of the BRAVA external breast tissue expander, has pioneered a procedure that, unlike traditional methods, involves no incisions, no new scars and no foreign objects, yet recreates, repairs, and/or augments an entire beautiful, natural-feeling breast with the benefit of liposuction.

All information on this forum is shared patient-to-patient. There are "Hints, Tips and Tricks" that patients have learned along the way that may make the particular challenges of wearing the BRAVA domes a little easier. The FAQ's are questions that are commonly asked by the majority of patients.

While some of our greatest support comes from other women/fellow patients in the form of our own shared experiences, please remember, all information/advice should always be verified with your doctor. No information contained here is meant to take the the place of your physician's care and advice.

Alexandra
Site Admin
I am a: Patient/Potential Patient
Surgeon's name: Roger K. Khouri, MD, FACS

Happy Birthday FatGraftPatients.com!

Postby Alexandra » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:09 pm

Happy First Birthday FatGraftPatients.com! Well, actually it was about a week ago :)

( . Y . ) And my how we've grown! ( . Y . )

We now have over 225 registered members, 25+ patient stories (more than half of those with photos of their journeys and amazing results posted).

We have accomplished my goal and have now become exactly what I was looking for a year and a half ago when I began my own journey into the amazing world of BRAVA Fat Grafting. I had searched the entire World Wide Web (think I reached the end of the internet, lol!) looking for another person, just one, who had done what I was about to. They simply weren't to be found. So I figured I'd let them find me.

In all seriousness, I am so thankful for all of the ladies who have joined us, seeking information and so willingly share as well. Together we are providing the support, the understanding, the knowledge into what many people are skeptical about at best, and most never heard of. We are helping to share this process, most of us with the same enthusiasm that Dr. Khouri exudes himself. We've all said his is infectious. And when we come out the other side of our own procedures, with spectacular results, it's even more exciting to tell our friends, our families, our physicians about this wonderful alternative to breast augmentation, reconstruction and repair.

I am honored and proud to be a part of this, and so pleased for all of you who have joined me.

Thank you <3
Alexandra

Return to “Welcome to FatGraftPatients.com”